The Avenue Steak Tavern’s Executive Chef Jeff Lindemeyer was featured on Fox 28. Watch the video and get his Surf & Turf recipe!
- 6 oz Filet
- Kosher salt
- Clarified butter
- 6 oz Lobster tail
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Parsley sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Saddle lobster tail and place in pie tin
- Season with salt and pepper and paprika
- Ladle water into pie tin and place in 400 degree oven for about 10 min
- While preparing tail, season steak with salt and pepper on oil pan
- Broil to desired temperature
- Set steak at top of plate and tail at other and drizzle both with butter
Watch the video!