The Banana Spring Rolls at Molly Woo’s are always a hit. With this recipe, you can make them at home.
Banana Spring Rolls
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1-2 oz Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Peanuts
- 1 Banana
- 2 Sheets Spring Roll Wrap
- Spread peanut butter evenly on each spring roll wrapper.
- Drizzle the wrappers with the chocolate sauce and chopped peanuts.
- Cut the banana in half and place each half in one spring roll wrapper diagonally.
- Fold the corners of the wrapper in and roll the wrapper around the banana as if rolling a burrito.
- Deep Fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut in half. Serve with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and chopped peanuts.