A drink without alcohol can still be elegant, balanced and delicious. Non-alcoholic beverages like this Berry Bramble feel like a celebration and they’re perfect for guests of all ages.
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 stick cinnamon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2-3 cloves
- 1-2 star anise pods
- ½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice (per drink)
- 2 drops Fee Bros. Lemon Bitters (per drink)
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for one hour, stirring periodically.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour through a chinois or fine strainer to remove all small seeds.
- Mix three ounces of the berry mixture with ½ ounce of lime juice and two drops of bitters for each drink and pour over crushed ice.